Norwegian Securities Dealers Association
The Norwegian Securities Dealers Association was founded in 1915.
The Norwegian Securities Dealers Association is a national trade organisation for investment firms.
The Association’s vision is for investment firms to be profitable enterprises that have competitive framework conditions and carry out their activities in a way that imbues respect and trust among clients and the authorities. In addition, investment firms are to be attractive workplaces for highly qualified persons.
The Association’s most important tasks include:
- giving its members advice, information and other assistance in connection with their activities
- preparing binding industry standards, industry guidelines and standardised contracts and commercial terms, etc.
- establishing best practice in adopting changes in the legal framework
- preparing appeals that are submitted to the Ethics Council for its decision
- holding courses and examinations in connection with the Association’s licencing scheme for employees of member firms
- preparing statistics and obtaining the necessary information on the industry and members for this purpose.
Please visit the Norwegian Securities Dealers Association website for further information.